Whether you’re looking for an old polling program you bought five years ago, or a cool sound to go with your countdown clock, we have it here. And while you’re here, get the documentation, instruction cards, or just study up on the requirements of the software we offer.
Looking for the new EZ-VOTE Connect download?
EZ-VOTE2 (Office 2010+)
EZ-VOTE1 (Office 2007)
GET FEEDBACK (Office 2000 – 2003)
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 & 64 Bit)
- MS Office 2010, 2013 and 2016 (32 & 64 Bit)
- MS .NET 4.6, MS Installer 5
- Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 3GHz or better
- USB Port (1.1 and up), 250 MB disk space
- Compatible with FIPS encryption.
- Must be able to communicate with our HID USB device (our device has no memory, or auto-run capability).
- Installation requires one-time/temporary admin privileges, or IT-supervised install.
- One-time license activation (per computer, per user) requires internet, otherwise the desktop software and hardware work completely offline.
Download the EZ-VOTE Connect Quick Start Guide and set out to create your first interactive slides.
EZ-VOTE Connect End-User License Agreement
Feel free to download our End-User License Agreement (EULA) in PDF format.
Wireless Protocol Security Statement
We use a secure, proprietary protocol to communicate between the receiver (antenna) and the keypads. There are over a half-dozen security features our system actively employs to protect the integrity of the communication between the keypads and the receiver/computer. Learn more by downloading the Wireless Protocol Security Statement below.
TownVOTE v1.1 User Guide
Download the user manual for the newest version of TownVOTE here. TownVOTE is now a part of the EZ-VOTE Connect suite, not a separate download.
Keypad Display Notifications
Quick Start guide to Meridia keypad notifications and icons.
Below are some starter slides for you to download. They give basic instructions for your audience on use of the keypads. They are free and editable, so you can use them as they are or just take the parts you want.
We also included some tips on how to get the most out of the system, what to do and what not to do, as well as some high-res images of the keypads to incorporate into your own instructions.
Below are basic trivia templates for you to download. They are free and editable, so you can use them as they are, modify them, or just take the parts you want/need.
Keep in mind that some templates must retain certain structure to work. For example, a 3×3 Categories (“Jeopardy”) template must have a total of 12 slides, where:
- Slide #1 = Category 1 title slide
- Slides #2 – 4 = Category 1 questions (3 slides)
- Slide #5 = Category 2 title slide
- Slides #6 – 8 = Category 2 questions (3 slides)
- Slide #9 = Category 3 title slide
- Slides #10 – 12 = Category 3 questions (3 slides)
3×3 geography quiz template for EZ-CATEGORIES (“Jeopardy”) trivia game. Correct answers are in the Notes.
3×3 generic quiz template for EZ-CATEGORIES (“Jeopardy”) trivia game in EZ-VOTE Connect Suite.
Generic EZ-SCHOLAR (“Are You Smarter Than a 5th-Grader”) trivia game template.
Generic EZ-TRIVIA game template in EZ-VOTE Connect Suite.
[ProVOTE Classic] USB Serial Port Device Drivers
ProVOTE Classic USB drivers for Windows 32/64bit systems
This is an older User Guide for EZ-VOTE 2. We no longer update it, so you might find portions of it not applicable to EZ-VOTE Connect, but in general, the PowerPoint integration and basic functionality will be covered in this document.
Complete (PDF) User Guide
A quick reference sheet for EZ-PRESENTER operator.